#GDPR-related-Terms-amp-Conditions” title=”GDPR-related-Terms-amp-Conditions” smoothhashscroll=”“>GDPR related Terms & Conditions
When you use the PRI OCN services, you’re entrusting your information to PRI. We understand this is a big responsibility and provide solutions to protect your information and put you in control.
#Introduction” title=”Introduction” smoothhashscroll=”“>Introduction
- In these terms and conditions, references to “we”, “us” or “our” mean Permaculture Resources Ireland (PRI) (further details of PRI are provided below). References to “you”, “your” or “member”, “registered member” mean the person accessing and using the “Open Community Network” (OCN) (as defined below).
- References to “Open Community Network” mean www.pri.irish and www.permacultureireland.ie (including any relevant sub-domains unless these terms and conditions are expressly excluded from their own terms and conditions).
- These terms and conditions apply between you and PRI, the owner and operator of these online platforms (Website and messaging service). Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they will affect your legal rights. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website.
- If you do continue to browse and use our online platforms, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (as amended from time to time), which together with our #Privacy-Statement” smoothhashscroll=”“>Privacy Statement govern your use of PRI OCN.
#Privacy-Statement” title=”Privacy-Statement” smoothhashscroll=”“>Privacy Statement
We take care to protect the privacy of customers and users of PRI OCN. We take our obligations to maintain privacy and data protection law very seriously. This privacy statement explains how we collect, store and use your personal data. Please read this privacy statement carefully.
#Our-Services-related-to-Terms-amp-Conditions” title=”Our-Services-related-to-Terms-amp-Conditions” smoothhashscroll=”“>Our Services related to Terms & Conditions
The following platforms are provided, in development, or planned by PRI OCN for registered members:
- communication between users
- publishing for members and public
- announcement for members and public
- storing and sharing digital products (licensed and unlicensed)
- networking for valuable connection
- public profile for easy access
- certificate directory to prove
- design resources for efficiency
- marketplace for tools and local goods
- charity for supporting
- crowdfunding to success
- economics independent from monetary system
- open source wiki for the great wisdom
- local event organization for endless love